Poem : Bapu... I love you N i want to love you more n more (by : ketakiveera Kulkarni)



Bapu...
I love you
N i want to love you more n more

When i see
Deep in your eyes
I feel so fresh n mesmerized

Bapu...
I love you
N i want to love you more n more

My life was
Just like a piece of iron
With rusted body thrown away
then..
U came Like a magnet
N Attracted me towards you

It was then
I got a new birth
N i became ur shraddhavan

Bapu..
I love you
N i want to love you more n more

Bapu..
U r the one...with whom i can walk along
U r the one...with whom i can talk along
U r the one...with whom i can fight along
U r the one...with whom i can stay along

U r the one who always.. breathes with me
U r the one who always.. cares for me
U r the one who loves me unconditionally
U r the one... n only one for me..

Bapu...
I love you..
N i want to love u more n more...more n more.....

A Very very happy birthday to u..my Dad.. You just are the bestest of all.. I love you my Dad forever...

Ambadnya..
Ketakiveera Kulkarni..

Comments